WE’RE ALL ABOUT RESPONSIBLE FUN
We see responsible gambling as a serious matter. We’re here to entertain, but we’re also here to help if gaming stops being fun and becomes a problem.
KNOW THE WARNING SIGNS.
Know these warning signs of problem gambling before you place your next bet.
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions
- Remaining in the gaming area without playing or after your bankroll has been exhausted
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requesting to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in your betting pattern
- Losing regard for your health and/or hygiene
GAMBLING IS FOR ADULTS.
7th Street Casino has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming areas.
ARE YOU A COMPULSIVE GAMBLER?
Seek help if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
- Does gambling make you insensitive to the welfare of your family making your family life unhappy?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to solve financial difficulties?
- After winning or losing, do you feel a strong urge to return as soon as possible?
- Do you frequently gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever or sold personal items or borrowed money to finance gambling?
- Have you ever committed or even considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Do arguments, disappointments, frustration, even good fortune give you an urge to gamble?
- Have you ever considered any form of self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
HELP IS OUT THERE.
If you or someone you know needs additional help, call the Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 or visit http://www.ncpgambling.org.