FOR YOUR PROTECTION & SAFETY
This is a very unprecedented time for our country and for our industry. Once a casino is open, it hardly ever closes. Although we are excited to be reopening we realize that we have to take the necessary precautions to protect the well-being of our team members and our guests. This has been and always will be a top priority at 7th Street Casino. During this critical time, we will not waiver in our commitment to provide an entertainment venue focused on a safe, healthy environment. 7th Street Casino has implemented new safety guidelines as recommended by public health agencies to help protect our employees and guests. We hope to see you when we open and we look forward to providing you great service.
TO MAINTAIN HEALTH & SAFETY
- Please have a VALID ID ready upon entry.
- Please DO NOT ENTER the casino if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with an infected person.
- Facial covering/masks are recommended in the casino and in the shuttles unless eating, drinking, smoking, or for ID.
- All contact surfaces are regularly cleaned and maintained by our team members.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the casino for your convenience.
TEAM MEMBER HEALTH & SAFETY
To protect our team members, we have implemented additional safety measures so that their risk is further reduced while working in close proximity with our guests and fellow employees.
- Each team member attended a mandatory COVID-19 training session.
- Each department implemented detailed procedures for cleaning areas.
- All contact surfaces and bathroom facilities are regularly cleaned with Sanishield disinfectant that lasts for several days after application.
- The casino uses UV anti-bacterial lighting and HVAC system to reduce the spread of germs.
- We have provided each of our team members with face masks to protect them while they are working.
- All unvaccinated team members are required to wear face masks while working on the casino floor.
- Protective shields have been installed at various locations throughout the casino.
Lastly, we truly wanted our employees and their families to be safe while the quarantine was in full effect. During that time, we supported them by maintaining our payroll and employee benefits. Our employees are the reason for our continued success and we are excited to have them back with us.